edge polishing machine (PMMA) ADMIRAL
machine is removing saw marks by producing polished edges on
Plexiglas, acrylic and similar. It can perform edges on panels
up to 60mm of thickness. Spindle drive system with electronic
Multiple work-pieces can be performed automatically thanks to
the presence of a special device which allows to work with the
same thickness one next to the others; when no more work-pieces
are fed, the diamond cutter stops automatically.
Special attention has been given to anti-vibration measures.
• Machine dimensions: 1100x960x1050mm
• Weight: 300KOS.
• Height working table: 900mm
• Maximum capacity: 60mm
• Diamond hub with 3 cutters Ø80mm
• Adjustable milling depth by handwheel reading on a display
• Feed speed infinitely adjustable from 0,4 to 2,5MTRS.
per minute (by handwheel)
• Hole for chip suction 100mm
• Feed belt motor: HP.0,5-KW 0,37
• Spindle drive motor HP.1,5-KW 1,1
• Electrical requirements: 400-240V 3PH 50HZ
• Nr.1 diamond tool with 3 cutters Ø80mm
• Packing (pallet + carton)
• Service spanners
• Instruction manual (including electrical diagrams)
• Diamond tools with 3 cutters Ø80mm
• Cutter dressing service
• Single phase motor
• Extraction dust collector
• Kit adjustable supports with rollers for large sheets
• Packing: wooden box.